- 94088- 2693 C Street: Ershadi property- Renovate existing 2 story 2DU structure. info only
- 80464-2148 Broadway: Hermann residence- Add 2nd SFR to existing lot-historic designated- GH2500. Previously reviewed. action item
- 107474-3145 Juniper: Vandervort project- Add 2nd SFR to existing lot-GH3000. info only
- 83776-3025 Fir: Cingular Christ United- Wireless facility on church structures. Mike Sloop 933-6456. Previously reviewed- info only?
- 1833 Fern Street: Richard Graham- SFR addition to lot - info only.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Here is agenda for 9/27/06 mtg- 630 @ clubhouse:
Saturday, September 09, 2006
GREATER GOLDEN HILL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Agenda. Wednesday, September 13, 2006. 6:30 P.M.***
BALBOA PARK GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE-GOLF COURSE DRIVE
6:30 CALL TO ORDER (please be punctual)
- Additions/Deletions to the Agenda
6:45 Community Police Officer: Gary Gonzales (531-1572) firstname.lastname@example.org
6:50 Atkins (District 3): April Chesebro (236-7758) email@example.com
7:00 Hueso (District 8): Diana Jurado-Sainz (236-6688) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:05 Sanders (Mayor): Beryl Bailey Rayford (236-7168) BRayford@sandiego.gov
7:10 Saldana (76th Assembly Dist): Melanie Cohen (645-3090) email@example.com
7:15 Davis (53rd Congressional Dist): Katherine Fortner (280-5353) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:20 City Planner’s Report: Myles Pomeroy (235-5219) email@example.com
7:25 Ron Roberts Office: David Muniz-Pevy (531-6002) David.Peavy@sdcounty.ca.gov
7:30 APPROVAL OF MINUTES: August 2006
7:35 PUBLIC COMMENT (non-agenda items – 3 minute limit)
7:40 INFORMATION ITEMS
- Chair’s Report. Mail. CPC mtg. Gang/Drug activity.
- PDO Update – Shields/Pomeroy.
- Stop sign at Dale/Date update – Chesbro.
- Speed monitors within community – Jurado-Sainz/Chesbro.
- GGH Residential Care Facilities & Probation Dept Community Projects – Muniz-Pevy.
- Watch Dog: Undergrounding of high voltage lines on 30th street Update/Monitor – Chesbro/Tom.
7:45 ACTION ITEMS
- Open space requirements - PARKS
- GGHPC Bylaws revision process - Shields
- District 3 sidewalk study - Shields/Chesbro.
- GGHPC Vacancies - Barrera
- Land Use. (Consent Agenda)
2. 838 25th Street, Renovation/additions to registered historic residence – DENIED. #101706.
3. 30th/Broadway, 16unit townhouse project – DENIED. #87794.
4. 2864 C Street, Condo/townhouse project-27units on 1.44ac site (GH1000) - Further info req. #104554.
5. 2919 E Street, new apartments-convert to TM (condominium) – Approved. #83955.
SUB-COMMITTEE AND AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORTS
8:19 Land Use Committee – Last Wed of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:00 PM
8:20 Membership & Elections – Richard Barrera
8:25 PARKS- Maureen Burke - Last Wed of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:00 PM
8:27 Code Compliance - Chris Blatt
8:30 Transportation/Compact- Marc Kratzschmar
8:35 Balboa Park Committee- Laurie Burgett
8:40 Airport Noise Advisory- Dave Caldwell
8:48 Historic- John McWilliams
- Presentation - SDG&E Undergrounding Project. Action Item.
Updated agendas can be accessed 72-hours prior to the meeting by visiting our web site provided by the Golden Hill Community Development Corporation http://www.goldenhillcdc.org/GGHPC/
***This information is available in alternative formats upon request. To request an agenda in Braille, large print or cassette, or to request a sign language or oral interpreter for the meeting, call 619-236-6479. 24-hours prior to the meeting to ensure availability.