GREATER GOLDEN HILL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Final Agenda. Wednesday, July 12, 2006. 6:30 P.M.***
BALBOA PARK GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE-GOLF COURSE DRIVE
6:30 CALL TO ORDER (please be punctual)
- Additions/Deletions to the Agenda
6:45 Community Police-Officer Gary Gonzales (531-1572) email@example.com
6:50 District 3- April Chesebro (236-7758) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 District 8- Diana Jurado-Sainz (236-6688) email@example.com
7:10 76th Assembly Dist.-Sari Hamerling (645-3090) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:15 53rd Congressional Dist. – Katherine Fortner (280-5353) email@example.com
7:25 City Planner’s Report. Myles Pomeroy. (235-5219) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 2006
7:35 PUBLIC COMMENT (non-agenda items – 3 minute limit)
7:40 INFORMATION ITEMS
- Chair’s Report. Mail. CPC Meeting. Shields
- Treatment Programs and Variances. County report – Ron Robert’s office.
- Airport Master Plan EIR. Ted Anasis, Manager Airport Planning Mgr.
- Report June 19 CDC Downtown Tour.
7:45 ACTION ITEMS
- Brooklyn Elementary – Play field location. Update. GGHPC position.
- Land Use. (Consent Agenda)
- 2727 Broadway – siding type. Approved 8/0/0.
- Juniper St. – 7 unit condos. Approved 8/0/0.
- District 3 Sidewalk Study. Jerry McKee/John Moores.
- Committee Reports
Greater Golden Hill SUB-COMMITTEE AND AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORTS
8:20 Membership & Elections – Richard LaBarrera
8:25 Parks - Maureen Burke. Last Wednesday of the month.
8:27 Code Compliance. Brad Lenahan
8:30 Transportation/Compact- Marc Kratzschmar
8:35 Balboa Park Committee- Laurie Burgett
8:40 Airport Noise Advisory- Dave Caldwell & Carole Caffey
8:48 Historic- John McWilliams
8:52 CPC -Pat Shields - Community Planners Committee (CPC) | City of San Diego
If you would like for the city to provide you with upcoming agendas, please call 619.236.6479 and request to be added to the Mailing List for Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee
Updated agendas can be accessed 72-hours prior to the meeting by visiting our web site provided by the Golden Hill Community Development Corporation http://www.gghpc.blogspot.com.
***This information is available in alternative formats upon request. To request an agenda in Braille, large print or cassette, or to request a sign language or oral interpreter for the meeting, call 619-236-6479. 24-hours prior to the meeting to ensure availability.