GREATER GOLDEN HILL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Revised Final Agenda. Wednesday, June 14, 2006. 6:30 P.M.***
BALBOA PARK GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE-GOLF COURSE DRIVE
6:00 – 6:30 Special Presentation: Proposals for creation of a park over Highway 94.
6:30 CALL TO ORDER (please be punctual)
- Additions/Deletions to the Agenda
6:45 Community Police-Officer Gary Gonzales (531-1572) email@example.com
6:50 District 3- April Chesebro (236-7758) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 District 8- Diana Jurado-Sainz (236-6688) email@example.com
7:05 Mayor’s Representative: TBD / Steve Lu
7:10 76th Assembly Dist.-Sari Hamerling (645-3090) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:15 53rd Congressional Dist. – Katherine Fortner (280-5353) email@example.com
7:25 City Planner’s Report. Myles Pomeroy. (235-5219) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 APPROVAL OF MINUTES: May 2006
7:35 PUBLIC COMMENT (non-agenda items – 3 minute limit)
7:40 INFORMATION ITEMS
- Chair’s Report. Mail. Shields
- Flexcar – San Diego. Jordan Beebe. Program Manager (619) 273-9035. www.flexcar.com
- 2456 E Street. CRASH Program update. County report – Ron Robert’s office.
- 30th/Beech Restaurant update. Mathew Thomas.
- Orientation to “Condemnation” – City Attorney’s Office (Tentative).
- Airport Master Plan EIR. Ted Anasis, Mgr.
- CDC Downtown Tour. Committee members and residents will June 19 @ 6:15 pm.
7:45 ACTION ITEMS
- Brooklyn Elementary – Play field location. Update. GGHPC position.
- Land Use. No items for consent agenda.
- Select Undergrounding Watch Dog Sub-committee
- Select Old House Fair Volunteers
- District 3 Sidewalk Study. Jerry McKee/John Moores.
Greater Golden Hill SUB-COMMITTEE AND AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORTS
8:20 Membership & Elections – Steve Stratman
8:25 PARKS- TBD Wed of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:00 PM
8:27 Code Compliance.
8:30 Transportation/Compact- Marc Kratzschmar
8:35 Balboa Park Committee- Laurie Burgett
8:40 Airport Noise Advisory- Dave Caldwell
8:48 Historic- TBD
8:52 CPC -Pat Shields - Community Planners Committee (CPC) | City of San Diego
If you would like for the city to provide you with upcoming agendas, please call 619.236.6479 and request to be added to the Mailing List for Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee
Updated agendas can be accessed 72-hours prior to the meeting by visiting our web site provided by the Golden Hill Community Development Corporation http://www.goldenhillcdc.org/GGHPC/
***This information is available in alternative formats upon request. To request an agenda in Braille, large print or cassette, or to request a sign language or oral interpreter for the meeting, call 619-236-6479. 24-hours prior to the meeting to ensure availability.