Revised Final Agenda. Wednesday, May 10, 2006. 6:30 P.M.***
BALBOA PARK GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE-GOLF COURSE DRIVE
6:30 CALL TO ORDER (please be punctual)
- Additions/Deletions to the Agenda
6:45 Community Police-Officer Gary Gonzales (531-1572) firstname.lastname@example.org
6:50 District 3- April Chesebro (236-7758) email@example.com
7:00 District 8- Diana Jurado-Sainz (236-6688) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:05 Mayor’s Representative: TBD
7:10 76th Assembly Dist.-Sari Hamerling (645-3090) email@example.com
7:15 53rd Congressional Dist. – Katherine Fortner (280-5353) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:25 City Planner’s Report. Myles Pomeroy. (235-5219) email@example.com
7:30 APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 2006
7:35 PUBLIC COMMENT (non-agenda items-limited to 3 minutes)
7:40 INFORMATION ITEMS
- Chair’s Report. Mail. Community Planners Meeting.
- Flexcar – San Diego. Jordana Beebe. Program Manager(619) 273-9035. www.flexcar.com
- Follow-up on April item on Plan to re-plant in GGH.
- Proposal to relocate County (CRASH) Drug Treatment program from Sherman Heights to CharLou Manor on E Street in Golden Hill.
8:00 ACTION ITEMS
- Joint Use Play Field. SD Unified School District Presentation. Stacy Strand, Architect. School contact – Erika Wilgenburg (619) 725-5602.
- Rept. Two year study of District 3 sidewalks. Jerry McKee. Motion to support report requested.
- Land Use. (Consent Agenda)
- "Cricket" Rigel Meats-#96325, Wireless facility-new carrier. Sub-committee opposed.
Greater Golden Hill SUB-COMMITTEE AND AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORTS
8:20 Membership & Elections – Steve Stratman (new positions, if any)
8:25 PARKS- TBD Wed of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:00 PM
8:27 Code Compliance: Chris Blatt-
8:30 Transportation/Compact- Marc Kratzschmar –Paul Broadway
8:35 Balboa Park Committee- Laurie Burgett
8:40 Airport Noise Advisory- Dave Caldwell
8:48 Historic- TBD
8:52 CPC -Pat Shields - Community Planners Committee (CPC) | City of San Diego
If you would like for the city to provide you with upcoming agendas, please call 619.236.6479 and request to be added to the Mailing List for Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee
Updated agendas can be accessed 72-hours prior to the meeting by visiting our web site http://gghpc.blogspot.com
***This information is available in alternative formats upon request. To request an agenda in Braille, large print or cassette, or to request a sign language or oral interpreter for the meeting, call 619-236-6479. 24-hours prior to the meeting to ensure availability.