GREATER GOLDEN HILL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Revised Final Agenda. Wednesday, March 8, 2006. 6:30 P.M.***
BALBOA PARK GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE-GOLF COURSE DRIVE
6:30 CALL TO ORDER (please be punctual)
- Additions/Deletions to the Agenda
7:00 Treasurers Report and PASS THE HAT: Carole Caffey
7:15 Community Police-Officer Gary Gonzales (531-1572) email@example.com
7:20 District 3- April Chesebro (236-7758) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:25 District 8- Diana Jurado-Sainz/Ben Heuso (236-6688) email@example.com
7:30 Mayor’s Representative:
7:35 76th Assembly Dist.-Sari Hamerling (645-3090) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:40 53rd Congressional Dist. – Katherine Fortner (280-5353) email@example.com
7:45 City Planner’s Report. Myles Pomeroy. (235-5219) firstname.lastname@example.org
7:50 APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 2006 and February 2006
7:55 PUBLIC COMMENT (non-agenda items). Limited to 3 Minutes.
8:00 INFORMATION ITEMS
- Chair’s Report. Mail.
8:10 ACTION ITEMS
- Land Use. (Consent Agenda)
- No Action until City Review is generated
2. 1231 25th St. - project 89384 - 25unit TM/condo, 17502sf site, GH2500. Issues: parking, utilities.
- Project denied based on parking issues, under grounding of utilities and non-compliance with 25th street re-vitalization project
3. 3031 Date St. - project 89194 - 3unit TM/condo, 6005sf site, GH1500. Issues: parking, utilities.
- Project approved. One parking spot short.
4. 1217 28th St. - project 66452 - 10unit TM/condo, previous GGHPC submittal 5/05, Issues: parking, utilities.
- Project was approved in a previous vote. Refer to previous letter. No new vote.
- GGH CDC Proposed Banner District Presentation.
- Election Results
Greater Golden Hill SUB-COMMITTEE AND AD-HOC COMMITTEE REPORTS
8:25 PARKS- Paul Broadway First Wed of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:00 PM
8:27 Code Compliance: Chris Blatt-
8:30 LAND USE- Dave Caldwell First Wed. of the Month. Balboa Park Golf-Course Clubhouse-6:30 PM
8:40 Transportation/Compact- Marc Kratzschmar –Paul Broadway
8:44 Balboa Park Committee- Laurie Burgett
8:46 Airport Noise Advisory- Dave Caldwell
8:48 Historic- Bonnie Poppe
8:52 CPC -Pat Shields - Community Planners Committee (CPC) | City of San Diego
If you would like for the city to provide you with upcoming agendas, please call 619.236.6479 and request to be added to the Mailing List for Greater Golden Hill Planning Committee
Updated agendas can be accessed 72-hours prior to the meeting by visiting our web site provided by the Golden Hill Community Development Corporation http://www.goldenhillcdc.org/GGHPC/
***This information is available in alternative formats upon request. To request an agenda in Braille, large print or cassette, or to request a sign language or oral interpreter for the meeting, call 619-236-6479. 24-hours prior to the meeting to ensure availability.